To make a movie or television show you need a producer, a director, actors, and a script. But put those four elements together and you still have just people and words on a page. Without ACTION, the best script and actors in the business will never make it to the Oscars or Emmys.
It's the same with your business. You've set your goals for next year – an essential first step. You've written out your plan for how you will achieve those goals – that's your road map to success. But until you actually DO something, actually put your plan into action, those goals will not be one step closer.
Time for action. But first…take a moment to review your goals and plan to be sure you're ready for the next step:
- Did you decide what you want, and why? What are your personal and business goals?
- Did you declare what's worthwhile to you? What in your life is important to your health and happiness?
- Are your goals specific, measurable, and time-related? For instance, if you want to increase your business, have you said, "I want to double my listings by July 1, 2012"?
- Have you visualized reaching your goals to use the strength of emotion to reinforce your resolve?
- Are your goals enough of a stretch to cause you to grow without breaking you in half?
- Have you committed to your goals by writing down your plan? Have you told someone else – someone whose opinion you value – about your plan?
- Have you scheduled specific actions that will move you toward your goals? For instance, if your plan includes playing the Real Estate Game, do you know when it starts?
- If some actions can and should be delegated to others, have you arranged for that assistance? (Remember, you don't have to do everything yourself!)
So you're ready. Your goal is clear. Your plan is complete. Now it's time for action. Keep your schedule close at hand and9 work your plan. Sign up for the next Real Estate Game starting January 9. Schedule a conference call with the virtual assistant you've selected to keep your website updated. Do something every day to move you toward your goals!
There are three types of people in the world: those who make things happen, those who watch thing happen, and those that go, "What happened?" Which one do you want to be in 2012?
Patti Kouri, Accelerated Performance Coaching
Helping You Through Self-Made Limitations!
Will you Take My Challenge and increase your income? Here's what one student said:
"In 2006 I left REMAX and went to Prudential in West Chester, OH. I was in a slump and Bob Daniel handed me $100 and told me to sign up for some Real Estate Game that Patti Kouri was conducting. It was the best money spent. Last year (2008) I did 100 transactions. It all began with you, Ms. Patti. My thanks." - Pamela Bensen
Play The Real Estate Game® on January 9!